“So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.”
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NLT)
Our desire is to communicate in a positive manner that will build people up while encouraging them to embrace a lifestyle of living God’s priorities. This site also serves as a platform for others to join in the conversation, share their testimony, and /or encourage others. Therefore, while we encourage positive communication, any negative, derisive or profane comments posted on this site will be removed immediately by our media team. We thank you in advance for joining our efforts to encourage one another.
© 2014 LivingOurPriorites.com All rights reserved.
All content on this site is the property of LivingOurPriorites.com and written by Andre and / or Timberley Gray, unless otherwise noted. If you find our content encouraging and would like to quote a few sentences or paragraph, you may do so. However, you must provide a link back to livingourpriorities.com as the source for your quote. If you would like to use more than a paragraph, please contact us for written permission.
Photographs are either taken by LivingOurPriorities.com, or free of copyright photos through the Creative Common License where some photos may or may not require attribution, or purchased as stock photography. If there is a copyright photo used unintentionally, please contact us with the specific copyright information and we will respectfully remove and/ or replace the photo.
New Living Translation (NLT) Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
The Message Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from THE MESSAGE, copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson. Used by permission of NavPress. All rights reserved. Represented by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Amplified Classic Edition (AMPC) "Scripture quotations taken from the Amplified® Bible (AMPC), Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation Used by permission. www.Lockman.org"
King James Version (KJV) Public Domain
New King James Version (NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Associate / Affiliate Disclaimer
LivingOurPriorities.com has become a participant with the Amazon Associates Program (we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.), Google Adsense, ibotta, Elite Blog Academy, iMark Interactive, ShareASale, PicMonkey, DaySpring, and others who may pay a fee for advertisements and / or products recommended.
What we share through our personal experiences with the application of God’s Word and other valuable tools, may be recommended and available to you through one of our associated programs. Although recommendations are made to an associate, Living Our Priorities will only recommend products and/or services that we have tried for ourselves and enjoy. However, because everything in life changes, if our opinion about a product or service changes, we will update our position on such product or service; even if that means loss of sales or commission. As the trust of our readers are far more valuable to us than potential earnings.
We may collect and store the following categories of personal information:
- E-mail address, mailing address, and other physical contact information
- Transactional information based on your activities on our website;
- Correspondence transmitted by you to Living Our Priorities via our website; and
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, IP addresses (see below) and standard web log information.
Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses
Our website collects or logs certain information that cannot identify you personally when you site our website. This information includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and your domain name. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by the ISP company through which you access the Web. A domain name is the name of the ISP company through which you access the Web.
Our website logs IP addresses and domain names and aggregates them for system administration and monitoring the use of our website. We use the aggregated information to measure the number of visits to our website, the average time spent on our website, the number of pages viewed, and various other website use statistics. This monitoring helps us evaluate how our website is used and allows us to continuously improve the content we provide. Our website does not link IP addresses or domain names with any personally identifiable information which means that a visitor’s session will be logged on our servers but the visitor will always remain anonymous.
How Information is Collected
Living Our Priorities may collect personal information from you when you visit or use our website in the following ways:
- When you visit our website, certain technical information (IP address and domain name) is collected by the website. This technical information does not identify you personally.
- When you visit our website, you may request information about Living Our Priorities or its products. When you make such a request for further information you will be asked to provide Living Our Priorities with certain personal information, such as your e-mail address, mailing address and/or other personal information.
How Information is Used
Living Our Priorities uses your personal information obtained via our website in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about Living Our Priorities. If you do not wish to be contacted directly by Living Our Priorities to receive further information, please contact us at: email@example.com. To contact you in response to any requests, questions, complaints, or comments you may have made about Living Our Priorities or our website.
- For internal purposes of Living Our Priorities, including marketing assessment, list management, and demographic matching with other internal database information.
- To evaluate your credentials or skills for the purpose of an employment position for which you may have applied.
What Information is Shared
Except as described below, our website does not collect or compile personal information for distribution to parties outside of Living Our Priorities.
- We will disclose personal information to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, or to protect our rights and property. We will disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires such disclosure.
- Living Our Priorities also will disclose your personal information when necessary to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations, when you have expressly consented to such disclosure, or when necessary to preserve Living Our Priorities’s legal rights in the Site’s content.
- We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services.
- You will not receive any contact from third parties outside of Living Our Priorities as a result of providing information to us.
Updating or Deleting Personal Information
You may request Living Our Priorities to update your personal information collected via the Site or delete personal information previously transmitted by you to Living Our Priorities via the Site. You should be aware that it may not be technologically possible to remove or verify each and every record of information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back-up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your personal information may exist in archived systems. However, promptly after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed, deleted or confirmed to you, as appropriate, as soon as reasonably practicable. Living Our Priorities will take all commercially reasonable steps to remove any personal information stored on our systems if you so request. If you would like to update information previously submitted to Living Our Priorities or request to have personal information deleted, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at:
Living Our Priorities
7065 W Ann Rd #130-637
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Protection of Children
Living Our Priorities understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our website is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger. It is Living Our Priorities’s policy to never knowingly collect or maintain information about individuals 13 years of age or younger.
Links and Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other Internet website. Living Our Priorities does not endorse and is not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of third party website. You should review the applicable privacy policies in connection with your use of such third party website. To the extent that our website contains links to third party payment or transaction processing services, you understand that Living Our Priorities is not responsible for the protection of information transmitted to the third party payment or transaction processing service, nor is Living Our Priorities responsible for approving/disapproving, facilitating or consummating any transaction or payment you make through the use of such third party payment or transaction processing service.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and we use tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, including use of physical access controls, Internet firewalls, intrusion detection, and network monitoring. However, as you know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from our website. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.