Let’s keep it real ladies, sometimes we look how we feel. That’s because we’re running on fumes on the hamster wheel of life.
However, today that’s going to change as we embrace 6 self-care tips we can do daily that will help us feel better, live happier while honoring God.
Daily Self-Care Tips For Women
Self-care was difficult for me. But over the years as I’ve walked through my own health journey, I’ve recognized the need for caring for my temple on a daily basis.
In this video, I’m sharing 6 specific ways I’ve been able to implement self-care on a daily basis. As a result, caring for my temple became organic and a lifestyle. And I hope it inspires you to make daily self-care a lifestyle too!
Self-Care Tools Mentioned
- Foot Cream – I put this foot cream on every night right before bed with a pair of cotton socks.
- Overnight Lip Mask – Best birthday gift ever! I go to be bed with glossy lips and wake up with soft lips.
- Massage Table – Keeping our massage table out has been such a blessing to our family, and perfect for date nights!
- Portable Sauna – I use this to preheat before stretching and fascia blasting. Our fascia and muscles move better when they’re warm.
- Fascia Blaster Tools – I wouldn’t be able to do half of what I do if it wasn’t for my fascia blasting tools.
- Worship Playlist – When I want to set the atmosphere of praise in my home, office or in the care, I listen to this.
- Healing Playlist – On the days I feel physically weak, I meditate on this playlist.
- Jams – When I need to put a woopin’ on the devil this playlist is bumping loud!
Jumpstart Your Self-Care
If you need help jumpstarting your self-care, head over to our community library and download the FREE Personal Retreat Guide, or by clicking the link below!
In The End
In order for us to fulfill our god-given task, we must prepare ourselves; mentally, spiritually, and physically. This means we must make it a priority, to prioritize our self-care.
She girds herself with strength [spiritual, mental, and physical fitness for her God-given task] and makes her arms strong and firm.
~ Proverbs 31:17 (AMPC)
Do you have another self-care daily tip? Share it with us in the comments!
~ Timberley Gray